It’s been a week and I still haven’t heard back on either Edgar Allan Poe or Hester Prynne, so at this point it looks like I’ll be filing them away into the lost but not forgotten list. As usual please let me know if you or someone you know has them! At least this time around I’m pretty confident that they didn’t end up in trash cans, since they were left at bookstores and not at restaurants where they could be cleared off a table and into a trash tub. 🙂 Most likely whoever took them simply never got around to checking them in. 🙂 I’ve had some critters that didn’t get checked in until 1.5 months later, so there’s still hope for these lil’ guys! 🙂
I have a book!
- YASSSSSSS. And if you have Amazon Prime, do yourself a favor and watch it there if you haven't already done so. Hil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- It’s Monday! Are you cleaning up the weekend’s mess, or creating more organized chaos? https://t.co/KOeRt7rtYT 19 hours ago
- I have no idea what's happening here but I love it. twitter.com/panelpulp/stat… 20 hours ago
- Happy Friday! I’ve got plans to do pretty much nothing but hang around all weekend. 😆 https://t.co/hiwTirnc35 3 days ago
- Watching Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. Jim Carrey puts his mug on the ground and tries to squeeze stevia into i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago