It’s been a week and I still haven’t heard back on either Edgar Allan Poe or Hester Prynne, so at this point it looks like I’ll be filing them away into the lost but not forgotten list. As usual please let me know if you or someone you know has them! At least this time around I’m pretty confident that they didn’t end up in trash cans, since they were left at bookstores and not at restaurants where they could be cleared off a table and into a trash tub. 🙂 Most likely whoever took them simply never got around to checking them in. 🙂 I’ve had some critters that didn’t get checked in until 1.5 months later, so there’s still hope for these lil’ guys! 🙂
My book Literary Yarns is now up for preorder!
- Hahaha even when I already know the punchline these still crack me up. boredpanda.com/and-murders-be… 8 hours ago
- Picky hooker problems: I've got 8 shades of blue yarn and none of them look right to me. This is also why I have EIGHT shades of blue. 1 day ago
- Because I need to push that monstrous gif that I posted earlier down in my feed, here's a Thorgi. https://t.co/lKUqzrkqNT 1 day ago
- This gave me the heebie jeebies and now I'm TAKING EVERYONE DOWN WITH ME. media.giphy.com/media/ktQrFoAf… 1 day ago
- I usually ignore these made up "National __ Day" holidays, but if #NationalPuppyDay gives me an excuse to show off… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago