It’s been a week and I still haven’t heard back on either Edgar Allan Poe or Hester Prynne, so at this point it looks like I’ll be filing them away into the lost but not forgotten list. As usual please let me know if you or someone you know has them! At least this time around I’m pretty confident that they didn’t end up in trash cans, since they were left at bookstores and not at restaurants where they could be cleared off a table and into a trash tub. 🙂 Most likely whoever took them simply never got around to checking them in. 🙂 I’ve had some critters that didn’t get checked in until 1.5 months later, so there’s still hope for these lil’ guys! 🙂
I have a book!
- RT @RBHSREADS: More into doing? Try a book like Literary Yarns by @geekyhooker and MAKE something! #teenreadweek 🐎💙📚 https://t.co/jOqCCg0f0u 4 days ago
- Everyone's giving all these amazing answers and I'm just sitting here like "I made a Chun Li with a receding hairli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Once upon a time @moonscreations sent me this AMAZING Pinhead bunny. Check her out, she's posting daily bunnies for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Welp, #TheLastJedi trailer just aired. LET THE OVERANALYSIS BEGIN! https://t.co/zAdR8L9ENC 1 week ago
- Tried pho ice cream at @LesBaget last week & it was pho-nomenal. Worth trying pho sure. (I'll see myself out. :D)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago