It’s been a week and I still haven’t heard back on either Edgar Allan Poe or Hester Prynne, so at this point it looks like I’ll be filing them away into the lost but not forgotten list. As usual please let me know if you or someone you know has them! At least this time around I’m pretty confident that they didn’t end up in trash cans, since they were left at bookstores and not at restaurants where they could be cleared off a table and into a trash tub. 🙂 Most likely whoever took them simply never got around to checking them in. 🙂 I’ve had some critters that didn’t get checked in until 1.5 months later, so there’s still hope for these lil’ guys! 🙂
I have a book!
- "Inside Llewyn Davis" = "Garden State" in that the soundtrack was better than the movie. Nice seeing Oscar Isaac's… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: Yondu Poppins, practically IMPERFECT in every way. Floating down to #SDCC2017! More pics in the blog post!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- So...is winter still coming? Yeah? Something like that? youtu.be/giYeaKsXnsI 1 day ago
- My hands were hurting, so I took a break from gripping a crochet hook by gripping onto a video game controller. I am not a smart hooker. 1 day ago
- The worst nanny ever is going to be floating down to #SDCC2017. Find him there and he's yours to keep! #GotGVol2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago