Dropped off my zombie butcher for adoption earlier today! He’s at Bedrock City Comics (Washington Avenue location), tucked between copies of The Walking Dead. Awaiting responses as usual! Hoping Houston’s geek population might be more receptive to letting me know if they find this lil’ dude. 🙂
My book Literary Yarns is now up for preorder!
- Hahaha even when I already know the punchline these still crack me up. boredpanda.com/and-murders-be… 8 hours ago
- Picky hooker problems: I've got 8 shades of blue yarn and none of them look right to me. This is also why I have EIGHT shades of blue. 1 day ago
- Because I need to push that monstrous gif that I posted earlier down in my feed, here's a Thorgi. https://t.co/lKUqzrkqNT 1 day ago
- This gave me the heebie jeebies and now I'm TAKING EVERYONE DOWN WITH ME. media.giphy.com/media/ktQrFoAf… 1 day ago
- I usually ignore these made up "National __ Day" holidays, but if #NationalPuppyDay gives me an excuse to show off… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago