Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and it’s time for a little romance up in here. Let’s play a game, shall we?
Three lucky bachelors, looking for love! Let’s meet these dapper gentlemen:
- Has elvish good looks.
- Likes to go LARPing on weekends.
- Plays an instrument.
- You can ride off into the sunset with him on horseback.
- Manages to make a good living out of landscaping and breaking pottery.
- Strong and intelligent.
- Sometimes described as misunderstood, but he simply has an intense loyalty to those who share his interests.
- Has a passion for civil rights.
- Has an undeniable magnetism to him. Literally.
- Loves Mexican food.
- Is a cancer survivor and is really, REALLY living out his new lease on life.
- Has uh….unique looks under the mask.
- Can verbally and literally smack down just about anyone.
- If he likes you enough, he will woo you with money, jewelry, flowers, just about anything you could want. Just don’t ask where he got them from.
Telling from popular opinion, it looks like foul-mouthed Bachelor #3 is going to be quite a winner this weekend. Famous, charming in his own vulgar way…DEADPOOL, YOU WIN!
So who else is planning on seeing Deadpool this weekend for Valentine’s Day? It should be a fun ride. And out of the three bachelors Deadpool actually IS available for keeps, because he’s the first critter to be ready for SDCC this summer! The San Diego Comic-Con hunt is on once again this year, so follow along as I update the blog until the big kahuna of geek conventions arrives in July! Otherwise whether you’ve got someone in your life or not, enjoy the hell out of Valentine’s Day, because one way or another it’s just one day out of the year and we all deserve some love. Have a great weekend everyone!
If you want to join my hunt for crocheted critters at San Diego Comic-Con this year, follow me on either twitter or facebook to track my drops! I just ask for two things if you find a critter: 1) Send me a photo of your new friend! 2) Let me know where the little buddy’s new home will be! Good luck, and happy hunting!