BEHOLD! Two more critters ready for San Diego Comic-Con!
First it was Batman vs. Superman, now we’ve got another battle between Iron Man and Captain America. Apparently 2016 is the year where a lot of superheroes they got real tired of each other’s shit. I guess it’s kind of like having a group of roommates, just that no one owes each other money, but they still have to deal with each other’s habits and the occasional pile of dirty dishes in the sink. Let’s see who we’ve got here, eh?
Steve Rogers, aka Captain America:
- A soldier and the designated “nice guy.”
- Doesn’t have a lot of battle equipment, but he does just fine with augmented physical abilities and a handy shield.
- A bit old-fashioned, but in a charming kind of way.
- Describes himself as “just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Tony Stark, aka Iron Man:
- Genius billionaire, a bit of a megalomaniac.
- Has no powers of his own, but he has an entire arsenal of self-designed robot suits with a variety of abilities.
- Can be uncouth, but it comes off as being too cool for school.
- Describes himself as a “genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.”
We’ll have to see the movie to see who wins out, but I’m sure these two will work out their differences. I mean, Marvel’s got movies lined up until 2019 at the earliest, so I’m thinking there will be plenty of time for them to make up, right?
So who will you side with? Either way they’ll both be coming with me to San Diego Comic-Con, so you’ll have some time to decide! That brings my Comic-Con critter total up to six so far!
Otherwise I’ve got big news to announce next week, so stay tuned!
If you want to join my hunt for crocheted critters at San Diego Comic-Con this year, follow me on either twitter or facebook to track my drops! I just ask for two things if you find a critter: 1) Send me a photo of your new friend! 2) Let me know where the little buddy’s new home will be! Good luck, and happy hunting!