I have a book!
- It's almost time! #SolarEclipse or a spherical space station loaded with a giant death ray?? I guess we'll find out… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- "That's no moon..." Obi-Wan knew something was up. Think about that during the eclipse today. 😉 https://t.co/rsgSvbj7Am 4 hours ago
- Anyone in Georgia? There's a tiny canvas waiting to be picked up! twitter.com/sneakycanvas/s… 21 hours ago
- RT @Aviatrix18: Okay Twitter, find this KNITTER! You flew on Jetblue to/from Boston. You are on ravelry & left your Purl Soho Cattail Silk… 21 hours ago
- Back here again. ☕️ https://t.co/4lyJkGhCeW 1 day ago
Daily Archives: March 8, 2017
Oh, New York City. I keep going back because I love the place so damn much. There’s so much happening at any given moment. I went back for another trip, stuffed my face, visited a few spots that I hadn’t … Continue reading →