My book Literary Yarns is now up for preorder!
- HOUSTON FOLKS: mark your calendars for May 4th at 7pm, I'm having a book event at @BrazosBookstore! Come say hi! brazosbookstore.com/event/cindy-wa… 11 hours ago
- Apparently it's #WorldPenguinDay? Here's one of my earlier works, a gift I made for @lindaeatsworld! (Egg tut here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- If you want a copy of my book for FREE FIDDY, you've got 2 days to enter in @MoonsCreations's giveaway! twitter.com/moonscreations… 16 hours ago
- Has @pauliepetro always given those adorable cookie bites with their coffee? Either way I'm a sucker for little ext… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- If you're prepping for #Hotelpocalypse on Wednesday, this is a good breakdown of the numbers. sdccblog.com/2017/04/hotelp… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Misc.
Alright, so I watched Suicide Squad over the weekend. Remember when I made that little Harley Quinn for Comic-Con? I spent a lot of time on that little bugger. And it made me nervous. I normally wait until the movie … Continue reading
Ahoy! Yes, there’s been some radio silence around here, but I like to think it was for a pretty good reason: I got married! I’m still waiting on photos from my photographers, but in the meantime I had to share … Continue reading
Holy crap guys. So that wedding dress contest I was spamming everyone about? HOLY CRAP guys. No, I didn’t win the dress. Two other runners-up had a final push and I ended up in 3rd place by the time voting … Continue reading
UPDATE: Voting has closed, and it looks like the two other runners-up got a final push in the last hour and I landed in third. Whew! Unfortunately it looks like no free dress for me, but it was a fun race! … Continue reading
Aloha, Stitch! Stitch has been hanging around here, but he doesn’t quite have an ohana yet. I know we don’t have the crystal-clear beaches of Hawaii, and the weather here in Houston has been pretty dreary… But worry not, my … Continue reading
Hi! I’m not dead! Just uber-busy. Turns out they weren’t kidding when they say planning a wedding is practically a full time job in itself. Throw in the fact that I’m a stubborn DIY type and I end up creating … Continue reading
Today’s a day I’ve been dreading for a while. Today I kiss my 20’s goodbye. But dammit, WHY do I need to be so anxious about turning 30? What’s with this weird self-imposed sense of doom just because I’ve managed … Continue reading
This is my best friend Vince: He’s been my best bud since college, he’s my obnoxious brother from another mother, and somehow he managed to sucker a poor girl into marrying him. So when he asked if I could make … Continue reading
So when I go on long crocheting marathons, I wear this hideously ugly “comfort glove.” Lookit that skin-tone hawtness. Yup. Pretty freakin’ ugly, and I never wear it if I’m crocheting out in public. I’ve been hoping to maybe dye … Continue reading