Here’s where I post the photos that get sent to me of my critters after being adopted! If you’ve got photos to share, send them on! Awesome followup photos like these are one of the biggest reasons why I drop my critters to begin with. They let me know my critters are doing a-okay! 🙂
I have a book!
- He hasn't been dropped yet! Just wanted to show off the tag. Stay tuned, still got some more drops today! twitter.com/motherof2kitty… 7 minutes ago
- #CRITTERDROP: Princess Leia's been held hostage by @SD_Comic_Con's prize mule! twitter.com/sd_comic_con/s… 12 minutes ago
- Got a little cheeky with one of my #critterdrop tags today. :D https://t.co/aTQLGuPXdi 14 minutes ago
- Also a reminder that if you want a signed copy of my book #LiteraryYarns @quirkbooks is selling signed copies at th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 32 minutes ago
- Are you following @SD_Comic_Con? You should. They're SUPER helpful. And I've recruited their prize mule to help me with drops! #critterdrop 38 minutes ago