Here’s where I post the photos that get sent to me of my critters after being adopted! If you’ve got photos to share, send them on! Awesome followup photos like these are one of the biggest reasons why I drop my critters to begin with. They let me know my critters are doing a-okay! 🙂
I have a book!
- ICYMI: This little guy is pissed. He'll be up for grabs at SDCC, but I'm sure he'll put up a fight to anyone who tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- One batch, two batch...I've got another critter ready for SDCC! geekyhooker.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/one… 1 day ago
- It wasn’t until I watched the new Infinity War trailer that I realized how many Marvel characters I’ve made over th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- The latest hit family drama, involving lots of daddy issues! youtu.be/QwievZ1Tx-8 4 days ago
- I love everything about this. youtu.be/EBYsx1QWF9A 4 days ago