Here’s where I post all the photos that get sent to me of my critters after being adopted! If you’ve got photos to share, send them on! Awesome followup photos like these are one of the biggest reasons why I drop my critters to begin with. They let me know my critters are doing a-okay! 🙂
My book Literary Yarns is now up for preorder!
- Hahaha even when I already know the punchline these still crack me up. boredpanda.com/and-murders-be… 2 hours ago
- Picky hooker problems: I've got 8 shades of blue yarn and none of them look right to me. This is also why I have EIGHT shades of blue. 20 hours ago
- Because I need to push that monstrous gif that I posted earlier down in my feed, here's a Thorgi. https://t.co/lKUqzrkqNT 1 day ago
- This gave me the heebie jeebies and now I'm TAKING EVERYONE DOWN WITH ME. media.giphy.com/media/ktQrFoAf… 1 day ago
- I usually ignore these made up "National __ Day" holidays, but if #NationalPuppyDay gives me an excuse to show off… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago