Here’s where I post the photos that get sent to me of my critters after being adopted! If you’ve got photos to share, send them on! Awesome followup photos like these are one of the biggest reasons why I drop my critters to begin with. They let me know my critters are doing a-okay! 🙂
I have a book!
- "Inside Llewyn Davis" = "Garden State" in that the soundtrack was better than the movie. Nice seeing Oscar Isaac's… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: Yondu Poppins, practically IMPERFECT in every way. Floating down to #SDCC2017! More pics in the blog post!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- So...is winter still coming? Yeah? Something like that? youtu.be/giYeaKsXnsI 1 day ago
- My hands were hurting, so I took a break from gripping a crochet hook by gripping onto a video game controller. I am not a smart hooker. 1 day ago
- The worst nanny ever is going to be floating down to #SDCC2017. Find him there and he's yours to keep! #GotGVol2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago